A must-have for your daily routine. Facial rollers support lymphatic drainage which is the body's main major detoxification system and help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and puffiness.
Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. This technique has been around for centuries and helps to firm the look of skin through a gentle, relaxing massage.
How To Use:
- Begin rolling at the center of the face, under your eyes and cheekbones. Move the roller out toward the hairline, in short, gentle strokes.
- Then move down to the jawbone. In short, strokes starting at the chin and moving out towards the bottom of your ears.
- Next roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion.
- The smaller roller is for around the eye area. Make sure to take extra care in this area.
- Then roll gently down the sides of your neck.
- After you cleanse your face put a few drops of oil all over your face. This will help the facial roller glide across your skin with ease.
- The stones naturally stay cold but for extra cooling place the roller in the fridge for a bit.